Sunday, June 13, 2010

clingy?

sigh. okay. im 18 and have only had about 4 boyfriends. never really serious until recently. ive never had a real relationship until this one either. and i love him completly unconditionally. but sometimes idk.. my emotions get in the way. and i dont know how to put things, or i get upset at the slightest things... sigh.... im kinda clingy.. i admit that. we spend ALOT of time together.. alot. but thats not really a problem i suppose. he is the only person i can spend litterally all my timw with and never get annoyed or anyhting, but the problems lies in the fact that most of my friends dont like him, so i dont spend alot of time with just my friends, but really they dont have a reason to not like him at all.

but i suppose whay im getting at is that if he reads this, which i hope he does, that i love him. i love him soo much. more than i can imagine. he holds the only key to my heart. we have been through rough times and rough situations, but i feel that in my heart we will last. he knows how i feel about him, im still unsure of his exact feelings for me, which yes, bothers me a little bit, i wsish that i knew exactly how he felt for me. but i cant make him know. and i want to say im sorry to him for anything ive ever done to make him upset or my emotions being ridiculous and me getting jealous or upset easily. im still a little wary of things because of what has happened, but i hope that we will be okay.

i love you Gregory! forever and always

in the arms of an angel
i look into his eyes
i see my life
and smile
from the kiss of an angel
i melt into bliss
i feel his heart
and sigh
from the wings of an angel
my fears diminish
i see my future
and jump


him
his eyes
im lost
his lips
sweet
his heart
love
his hands
hold me
his kiss
melts me
his arms
keep me safe
his smile
breaks my shell
he knows me
better than you
better than me
he loves me
for me
he protects me
he calls me beautiful
me asks me not to change
he knows what makes me happy
and sad
and angry
and he cares
my does he care
and i love him
forever
for always
him

F&A
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment