Wednesday, May 26, 2010

god gave me you..

i know ive been posting alot lately. but i have alot going on. this is my way of venting i suppose, and i appreciate anyone who reads this. for now im just going to speak somethings on my mind.

first off, today was officially my last day as a highschool student. thats right i am graduating. im ready. im nervous and i guarentee ill cry before all is said and done. but what can i say, ive known most of these people for atleast er years of my life. we have a past whether we want one or not. but sadly, the ones i graduate with arent the ones im really going to miss. im going to miss all of my friends who arent graduating. this semester in general, i have become really close to alot of underclassmen. and its all of you that i will miss.
>alypie: my god girl. you are one of my best friends. i am so protective of you and you know that. you will always be like my little sister. and i know your going to be homeschooled next year so we can hang out fo sho >.<
>haley ann: oh you are one of the people that know alot about my past too. and i knoe next year will be hard seeing as a bunch of us are leaving. but youll make it and ill always be here if you need anything!
>ashley jordan: ashley^2 lol. dont know how to do that on here but you are one of the most fun people i know and you sometimes share a litlle too much, but that is okay, we love you anyways =)
>dylan:you are crazy but fun to be around im gonna miss you little freshman buddy, i really hope you dont leave and go to florida i will be super sad.
>tyler: i know this has been a new found friendship but we sparked it quickly. you are a really cool guy and really fun to hang out with. =)
>to everyone else: jazmin, jr,hell i dont think i could name you all if i wanted. im going to miss you all. you are the people who keep me on my feet and i appreciate everything youve done for me. i love you guys!

a thought that has always crossed my mind. what happens when the world becomes no more. i know we will be in heaven or hell depending onr your lifestyle but what happens when there is nothing what happens? do we know where we will be do we know what happens next...think about it...its scary..

this i heard from a girl that i very much admire. i have only met her once but she impacted me greatly. 'think about life like a mosaic. when you look at a mosaic you see all of the broken cracks, the different colors and look at a vase its plane. well god makes you like a mosaic he keeps breaking you down to make you stronge and more beautiful. you place a candle in a vase and the light stays there you place a candle in a mosaic and the reflects and shoots different colors and rays of light in all directions. you want to be like a mosaic so you can shine the light of god on other people. god is making you into a mosaic. you are beautiful'. thank you dana. =)

these are just a few thoughts on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment