Friday, May 21, 2010

my attempt at artisitcness..

poems >.<

all written on 5/20/2010



Sacrifice

just as the water hits the floor
i hear my voice cry out
i dont think i can do this anymore
i vagely scram and shout
the whispers of the broken cries
echo in my head
all i see are your bloodshot eye
looking at thw dead
the broken mangled bloody boy
was writhing there in pain
you played with fate like a toy
as i stood crying in the rain
i heard a cry whether his or mine
is unbenounced to me
i fall, i stumble lost in time
and collapse, begging to be free
i hear the heartbeat of you
as i begin to fall asleep
my dreams they steal my thoughts too
just like the promises you keep
for i am broken shattered scarred
as all the pain you share
for its my life but i live it barred
but its him who didnt care
for my innocence isstolen now
by a power a boy craved
i wanted out but didnt know how
my freedom was all the rave
but you came throuh to save me
\with a sacrifice too
but what is it that you dont see
is that im in love with you
and to pay the price for me alone
is not worth your life
for when i know that you are gone
my heart will meet a knife

thats all for now, back to class..

Ash >.~

No comments:

Post a Comment